It feels like, after a long time, Gallega is finally speaking to me. after being advised on her neck, I took a huge chunk off and she is finally looking like a proper medallion, and not so far from the finish line. At first I was pleased with the sculpting I had done onher face but it just didn't seem to match with the rest of the body.Since my last post I have fixed her eye and the bridge of her nose, and the ear has been sorted out. I then focused on her mane to get it nice and wavy, and much more detailed. She looked like this a few days ago:
And a random note, I have finally created a Facebook page for my studio website. This can be found by clicking here. I will be adding more photos to it over time but if you are a social networker then feel free to like my page.