Thursday, 28 June 2012

Heat Gun Victim Stablemates Completed

I had two stablemates that I had used with my heatgun in order to experiment, and I moved their headsets. They were from my 'Stablemate Rescue Series', where I bought a load of stablemate bodies to fix up and make them nice enough for display again (you can read the blog post here). Well, the two in the blog post are complete and I thought I would share a couple of pictures!

I have also more confidence for bending these ponies for next time too, and I have already received a great deal of compliments on them. First up is the drafter, who will have the Suffolk Punch assigned to him as a breed.



The thoroughbred I will be showing as a Hunter.

I look forward to heating up more horses!



Clare

4 comments: