My first victim from those stablemates was a G3 thoroughbred. He had had a hard life thus far, he came to me covered in paint and I thought he was unsalvageable, however I got hold of some paint stripper and it worked wonders and it all came off. So one model saved! I lifted his head up with the gun.
As you can see, I accidentally squished his nose! I wasn't bothered, seeing as my sculpting skills have improved dramatically since working on my OS and my two medallions, so fixing his face up would be easy... But then I realised I liked the way he looked, and since his ears were shortened by a previous owner, I noticed that he would make a cute little hunter or show pony! So off came the mane and I put on a new one (apart from his forelock, that still needs doing...).
My other project that I got to work on was the G3 Belgian. This time, I moved his head down.
I was proud with how he turned out!
So... The next day I worked on his mane and tail... Although I had a massive brain fart or something, as I seemed to have accidentally mixed two parts of the same apoxie together instead of the two separate parts, consequently meaning that it never set at all and I had to take it off... *sigh* I am still frustrated by it now and I won't feel happier until I pop a new mane on. :-( This is what is looked like: