Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Changes to Hammy

First of all I want to thank you guys for the support over the past couple of days, I felt a bit whiny in writing my last post but I had to get it out there. I can now safely say that I am feeling a lot more under control and happier with my position now, I have gone back to university and everything is running smoothly and fine, and I am managing to sort things out one thing at a time, the only way!

I have just been playing on GIMP on my university laptop (my laptop at home has Photoshop, GIMP is a free photo editing version) and I have altered Hamlet a bit on it with reference to a photo I found online of a beautiful cob. I know that the angle of the cob in the photo is different to Hamlet but it has really made me rethink about his legs and hooves, and I feel like chopping some of them off and changing their angles etc. It never ends it seems!

To me, after making these changes he is already looking way more realistic. I have to admit that in GIMP I had to lengthen and shorten some of his legs to make them look right, and I might have to do this in the hard copy if I am going to alter the angles of some of his hooves. Poor guy! Hopefully he will be worth all of the pain he has to suffer... :-)

Clare

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I actually cannot work GIMP to save my LIFE but at least I have tried to get my concept across, lol!

      Delete