Saturday, 11 April 2015

Stablemate Resculpts

I have had these two Highlands lying around for a while, the grey one with his feather chopped off as well as his mane and tail, and the bay had his head removed from his body, and his neck binned! It wasn't until yesterday that I made the plunge and completely resculpted them.


They still need some sanding, but I am pleased. The one on the left I am thinking a Welsh pony for a breed, and a Fjord pony for the right one. I will give them a spray of primer later as well, which helps me to see more clearly which areas need more work.

I also have this Para-dressage model, which I have put a roman nose on him and I have started the resculpting process. He is still missing his tail but I will do that later!


Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment