After sorting everything out in the new home and studio, I have finally been able to get the airbrush set up. I wasn't planning on doing any major painting as such today, but because I cleaned it up so well before we left it didn't need much prepping to get it going, and I ended up painting the main coat colour of this Copperfox Connemara mare.
She will be a dapple rose grey. In this photo all that was needed to be done was details, and painting the mane and tail. I have others ready to be painted as well.
I don't have colour ideas for all of them just yet, but I am hoping those that don't have any plans will let me know soon enough!
I will be getting in touch with those who are on my commission waiting list over the next few days. If you would like to be on this list, please get in touch and I will get back to you. The list isn't long at all, as I will be able to take on around three commissions at a time.