Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Copperfox Connemara Finished

I finished the Connemara last night and only got photos this morning. I haven't painted a rose dapple grey in a few years, and it makes a nice change from the standard grey.


This is another mould that people didn't seem to like when it was first announced, me actually being one of them. However, once I saw her starting to appear in different colours, particularly bay and tobiano, I completely changed my mind. The good thing as well is that she is perfect for performance, in either dressage, showjumping or cross country.


She wasn't such a nightmare to prep either, I also have the Copperfox Welsh model but he was originally a Bertie (a tobiano colour) and his patches are uneven on his body. I reckon I just need to keep going with stripping him and it will all be worth it in the end, just like this girl was.


Luckily with this colour too, she can still be shown as a Connemara, and she will be going to her first live show next month. Wish me luck!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment